ZCM (Zinc Composite Material)
ZCM (Zinc Composite Material) is a multi-layered material comprised of the natural and eco-friendly material, titanium zinc. The unique manufacturing process bonds a polyethylene (PE) or mineral filled Fire Retardant (FR) extruded core between architectural grade titanium zinc. ZCM is ideal for both new construction and renovations from historic to contemporary.
Features + Benefits
- Long lasting and durable – ZCM has a life expectancy of 90 years.
- Superior bending strength (rigidity)
- Excellent surface flatness
- Thermal stability
- Virtually maintenance free
- Effective vibration and damping control
- “Self-healing” patina that ages gracefully and increases corrosion resistance
- Exceptionally cost-effective
- Exterior Elements
- Facades – Metal Wall Cladding Systems
- Roofs – Metal Roofing Systems
- Rain Screens