Stainless Steel has a natural beauty only out-shined by its sustainability and eco-friendly qualities. This material has the ability to have a variety of finishes and techniques applied from perforation to metal burnishing. Known for its strength, high corrosion resistance, and aesthetic appearance, stainless steel provides a modern look for any building application.
Stainless Steels are iron-based alloys containing a minimum of 10.5% Chromium with or without other elements. MetalTech Global can provide complete facade and roofing systems using stainless steel with a variety of finishes from embossing to perforation to metal burnishing.
Features + Benefits
- Resists staining, rusting, and pitting
- Strength to weight advantage. Tensile strengths of 75,000 to 125,000 psi allow the use of lighter gauges, resulting in cost savings.
- Heat and corrosion resistant
- Long-term value
- Ease of fabrication. Stainless Steel can be cut, welded, formed, machined, and fabricated readily.
- Unlimited design possibilities
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- 100% recyclable
- Exterior Elements
- Interior Elements – Ceilings, Ceiling Tiles, Column Covers, Fixtures, Flooring, Furniture, Murals, Featured Walls, Screen Walls, Modular Rain Screen Facades, Walkways, and more.
- Facades – Metal Wall Cladding Systems
- Roofs – Metal Roofing Systems